Finding real estate information on the go is essential for the busy house hunter. Multiple real estate apps are available to assist you anytime from any location. From top-rated award-winning to creative and modern, real estate apps are constantly upgrading to help you stay on top of your home search.
Check out these 7 free real estate apps and find your dream home on-the-go.
- *One of TIME’s 50 Best iPhone Apps of 2013
- See every home for sale including complete home details, full-screen photos, property history, and agent notes.
- Updated every 15-30 minutes.
- See if a home is “under agreement”.
- Syncs with Redfin account.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod touch (both require iOS 4 or newer ), and Android Phone.
- Winner of Best Search Tools App of the Year – Appy Awards 2013
- *Free access to foreclosure listings in your area.
- *“Zestimates” – projected current market value.
- View data on recently sold houses.
- Use mortgage calculator.
- Syncs with Zillow account
- Photo-driven shopping experience optimized for smaller screen.
- Optimized for iOS 7 and iPhone 5S.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablet, Windows Phone 7, Blackberry, and Kindle Fire. Separate rental app also available on iPhone and Android.
- Search homes for sale, rent, upcoming open houses, and recently sold homes.
- *Single button that automatically shows properties with recent price reductions.
- View high-res photo galleries, home details, and neighborhood information.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, Android Tablet, and Kindle Fire.
- Based on National Association of Realtors’ official property-listing site.
- View properties as a list or on a map centered to your location.
- Get price change alerts on saved listings.
- *”Area Scout” – details neighborhood’s current average asking price, average available square footage, and average price per square foot.
- Separate rental app available.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, and Android Phone (rental app for iPhone and Android).
- *Snap a photo of any home and find out all about it.
- Uses phone GPS to determine where your location and what property you just photographed.
- Get details of home – how much it’s worth, when it last sold, number of beds, baths, lot size, and more.
- Search listings and open houses.
- House hunt with your agent and friends.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
- Calculate estimated mortgage payment.
- View updated daily average US rates for 15-yr fixed, 30-yr fixed and 5-yr ARM.
- Get mortgage rate quotes from national and local lenders.
- *Read the latest in mortgage news and watch videos about mortgage trends.
- *Get advice from Bankrate.com’s expert editorial team bloggers.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPad, Android Phone, and Windows 7/8.
- Rental search location-based app.
- Creative and modern design.
- Can store preferences and set alerts for new listings on the market.
- *Search based on pets allowed options.
- Syncs with Lovely account.
- Compatibility: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad – all require iOS 5.0 or newer.
My top picks are Trulia, Homesnap, and Bankrate.com.
Which ones are your favorites?
Written By: Jessica Roberts
Don’t hesitate to give me a call at 970-227-7355 or shoot me an email at [email protected] if you would like more information about the current market!